Our practice offers an inviting, patient-focused environment where everyone is welcome. We cater to patients of all ages: children, teens and adults.
Dr. Tamara N. Shamlian’s commitment to clinical excellence is evident through her involvement in the profession and in dentistry at large.She is an active member of multiple orthodontic societies and she and her team attend meetings each year to enhance their knowledge and skills to provide you with the best care.
We understand that selecting an orthodontist for you and your family can be a complicated decision. Please be assured that our treatment fee is clearly communicated and includes many aspects of orthodontic treatment for which other offices charge extra.
- Dr. Shamlian is a Board Certified Orthodontist and will treat your case to the highest standard
- Excellence in customer service and communication
- Dr. Shamlian sees every patient at each progress visit
- Initial exam provided at no charge
- Standard records provided in-office for your convenience
- No messy traditional impressions! State-of-the-art Itero Element digital scanner used to record digital impressions of the teeth and bite. We have your comfort in mind.
- Digital x-rays enhance imaging quality while significantly reducing radiation exposure
- Complimentary “Growth and Development” visits
- Patient rewards program
- First set of retainers included in treatment fee
- No charge for retainer check visits for two years after treatment completion
- Automated appointment reminders via e-mail, phone or sms for your convenience
- Paid-in-full discounts
- Referring dentist family courtesy discounts
- Interest-free financing options available
Dr. Shamlian and her team look forward to providing you with the exceptional care and the quality smile that you deserve!
At Clarity Orthodontics, Dr. Shamlian and her team have a special place in their hearts for young people and their educational opportunities. This is one reason that many of our community efforts are directed to assisting children and teens locally and abroad.
Our support for education and schools is not limited to any particular school district, so If you would like to arrange for a member of the Clarity Orthodontics care team to visit your school or classroom.
This October, Clarity Orthodontics is a sponsor of CDA Cares, Fresno and Dr. Tamara N. Shamlian and her team will be volunteering for the event! Support a great cause: https://www.cdafoundation.org/cda-cares/fresno
During her final months of residency, Dr. Shamlian organized dental screenings as part of a community health fair in the San Fernando Valley and had the help of so many caring volunteer dental students from USC.
Last Year Dr. Shamlian joined other local dentists and Team Smile to provide much-needed care to low socioeconomic children and teens of the Fresno community
She also traveled to the country of Armenia in October of 2010, and again in August 2014 to provide free dental care to the local population through the non-profit organization, Armenian Missionary Association of America.